Whitepages Plus is a data broker site, owned by Pipl, that allows you to search for personal information online. To remove yourself from Whitepages Plus, you must perform their online opt-out process and confirm your identity through email. After this, your information will be removed within a few days.
|Speed: 4, Slow||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
1. Search for yourself on Whitepages Plus.
2. Find your listing and click on it. Then, copy the URL.
3. Go to their removal page, https://whitepages.plus/remove.
4. Enter your email (we recommend using a Masked email from Blur) and paste the URL of your listing. It will also ask you to upload your ID to verify your identity. Click “Submit”.
Note: In our experience, you do not need to actually upload your ID. You can attach any random picture, and the opt-out process will still work. If you are attaching your ID, be sure to block out your photo, ID number, and signature.
5. Go to your email and click on the verification link that was sent.
6. Your listing should be removed within a few days.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20