Sometimes, you may find your personal info on a data broker site online during your DeleteMe subscription in between receiving your quarterly DeleteMe reports.
We can complete custom removal requests for you if you provide us the information we need to get your information removed.
Use the following steps to submit a custom removal request:
1. Login to your DeleteMe dashboard
2. Click “Make a request” in the bottom left hand side of the screen
3. Click “Did you find yourself online?
4. Fill out the custom removal request form with as much information as possible.
5. Our custom services team will investigate your request as soon as possible and notify you of our progress and status updates as the request is processed.