DeleteMe’s 123 Verified Review
123 Verified is a data broker that posts personal information online. You must fill out a form and fax or mail it to them to have your information removed from 123 Verified. You will be contacted once your application is received, so it could take over a week for your information to be removed.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 5, Hardest|
How to Remove Yourself from 123 Verified
1. Download their opt out form by clicking on this link: https://123verified.com/dispute.doc.
2. Print it out and fill out the information as it appears on your listing. Make it clear that you would like your information taken down from the site.
3. Include any documents that you believe will support your case, such as an ID. Be sure to block out your photo, signature, and ID number.
4. Send them the form and other documents:
a. Via fax: 1-800-942-4888
b. Via mail:
1st Check, Inc.
PO Box 1002,
Buffalo, NY 14210
5. You will be contacted once your application is received.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.