DeleteMe’s Alarms California Review
Alarms California is a data broker that posts licensed Californian alarm holders’ personal information online. To remove yourself from Alarms California, you must email them an opt-out request. Your information will be removed as soon as your email is received.
|Speed: 2, Fast||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
How to Remove Yourself from Alarms California
1. Search for your listing on https://www.alarmscalifornia.org/.
2. Find your listing and click on it.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Send an email to email@example.com requesting that your information is removed, along with the URL of your listing.
5. Your listing should be removed as soon as your email is received.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.