DeleteMe’s Apollo.io Review
Apollo.io is a data broker that posts professional and business information online. To remove yourself from Apollo.io, you must fill out their online opt-out form and confirm your opt-out via email.
|Speed: 4, Slow||Difficulty: 3, Medium|
How to Remove Yourself from Apollo.io
1. First, you need to find your listing on the Apollo.io website — this can typically only be done via Google Search. Search for yourself on Google using the following search-query structure: “[job title] [company] Apollo.io”, e.g. “Business Development Manager Daily Planet Apollo.io”
2. Click on the link to your profile, and copy the URL of your profile page
3. Go to their opt-out page, apollo.io/claim/person/remove/
4. Enter your work email address, paste the URL from step #2, and click “Get Verification information”
5. You will receive an identity verification email to your work email inbox from Apollo.io
6. Click “Download File” within the email from Apollo.io
7. Complete the CCPA and GDPR Identity Verification Form, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Your information should be removed within 7-10 business days
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.