DeleteMe’s BackgroundCheck.Run Review
BackgroundCheck.Run is a data broker that collects personal information and posts it online. To remove yourself from BackgroundCheck.Run, you must request an opt-out and verify it over email. After this, it should take 48 hours for your information to be removed.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from BackgroundCheck.Run
1. Search for your listing on https://backgroundcheck.run/.
2. Find your listing and click on your name.
3. Click “Control this profile” on the right side of the screen.
4. Verify your identity by putting your name, and enter an email for them to send the verification link (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur). Perform the Captcha and click “Submit”.
5. Open your email and click the verification link that they sent you.
6. Your information should be removed within 48 hours.