DeleteMe’s California Licensing Review
California Licensing is a data broker that posts Californians’ personal information online. To remove yourself from California Licensing, you must email them an opt-out request. Your information will be removed as soon as your email is received.
|Speed: 2, Fast||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
How to Remove Yourself from California Licensing
1. Search for your listing on https://www.californialicensing.org/.
2. Find your listing and click on it.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Send an email to email@example.com requesting that your information is removed, along with the URL of your listing.
5. Your listing should be removed as soon as your email is received.