DeleteMe’s California Licensing Review
California Licensing is a data broker that posts Californians’ personal information online. To remove yourself from California Licensing, you must email them an opt-out request. Your information will be removed as soon as your email is received.
|Speed: 2, Fast||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
How to Remove Yourself from California Licensing
1. Search for your listing on https://www.californialicensing.org/.
2. Find your listing and click on it.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Send an email to email@example.com requesting that your information is removed, along with the URL of your listing.
5. Your listing should be removed as soon as your email is received.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.