Florida Profile Pages is a data broker that posts the personal information of Florida residents online. To remove yourself from Florida Profile Pages, you must fill out an opt-out form and verify your request over phone or email. Your listing should be removed immediately.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to remove yourself from Florida Profile Pages
1. Go to http://floridaprofilepages.com/ and search for your listing.
2. Find your listing and click on it.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Go to http://floridaprofilepages.com/Remove and paste the URL of your listing into the first box. In the next boxes, you must put your email and phone number for verification. We recommend using Masked Info from Blur for these fields. Perform the CAPTCHA and click “Submit”.
5. To verify your request, enter the PIN code sent to your phone and click “Submit”, or click on the link sent to your email.
6. Your information should be removed immediately.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.