DeleteMe’s InfoTracer Review
InfoTracer collects and posts the personal information online. Removing yourself from InfoTracer requires you to send them an opt-out form and a copy of your state ID to them in the mail. After this, it can take over 30 days for your opt-out request to be completed.
Speed: 5, Slowest Difficulty: 5, Hardest
How to Remove Yourself from InfoTracer
1. Search for your listing on https://infotracer.com.
2. Right click on “Open Report” and copy the URL of your listing by clicking “Copy Link Address”. Paste it somewhere (like an empty tab or document) and make a note of it.
3. Print and fill out their opt-out form.
a. For numbers 1-5, match the information to what it says in your listing.
b. For number 6, we recommend the bottom option, “You prefer to prohibit your information from being made available through our service.” Then, enter the URL that you noted in Step 2.
4. When sending a copy of your state ID, make sure that your photo, signature, and ID number are blocked out.
5. You can send your request either via fax or mail:
a. The fax number is: 1-617-933-9946.
b. Data Opt Out Department,
P.O. Box 990043
Boston, MA 02199
6. Your request can take over 30 days to process.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.