DeleteMe’s John Doe Review
John Doe is a databroker that posts personal information on the internet. Removing yourself from John Doe requires you to complete an opt-out form and provide your ID. After that, it will take up to 72 hours for your information to be removed.
|Speed: 4, Slow||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from John Doe
1. Search for your listing on https://johndoe.com and click “View Details”.
2. Copy the url of your listing.
3. Go to the John Doe opt-out page, https://johndoe.com/optout_request. Paste your url in the bar and click “Next”.
4. Answer why you want your listing removed.
5. Upload a picture of your ID. Make sure you have blocked out your picture, ID number, and signature.
6. Your listing should be removed within 72 hours.