DeleteMe’s Neighbor.Report Review
Neighbor.Report is a data broker that collects personal information and posts it online. Removing yourself from Neighbor.Report requires you to fill out an opt-out form. Your information will be removed immediately.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Neighbor Report
1. Go to https://neighbor.report/ and search for your address.
2. Click on your listing, and copy the URL of the page.
3. Go to their opt-out page: https://neighbor.report/remove
4. Fill out the opt-out form. Paste the URL from step #2 into the “URL” field in this form, complete the CAPTCHA, and click “next step”.
5. Click “Remove” next to each name and phone number that you would like removed from the address listing. Click “Apply”.
7. The information will be removed from the address listing immediately.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.