DeleteMe’s Neighbor Report Review
Neighbor Report is a data broker that collects personal information and posts it online. Removing yourself from Neighbor Report requires you to create an account and fill out an opt-out form. Your information will be removed immediately.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Neighbor Report
2. Verify your account by clicking the link sent to your email.
3. Go to https://neighbor.report/ and search for your address.
4. On the bottom right of the screen, click “Opt-Out / Report a Violation”.
5. Fill out the opt-out form and click “next step”.
6. Click “Remove” next to each name and phone number that you would like removed from the address listing. Click “Apply”.
7. The information will be removed from the address listing immediately.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.