DeleteMe’s Phonebooks.com Review
Phonebooks.com is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Phonebooks.com, you must use their online-opt out process. After this, your information should be removed within one week.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Phonebooks.com
1. Type your name in the search box.
2. Find your listing and click “View Full Profile”.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Request This Person Be Removed”. This will take you to their opt-out page.
4. Enter your name, email (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur) and reason for removal, and check the box. Click “Remove Listing”.
5. Your information should be removed within one week.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.