DeleteMe’s Social Catfish Review
Social Catfish is a data broker that collects personal information and posts it online. Removing yourself from Social Catfish requires you to fill out an opt out form and confirm your opt out request via email. Your information will be removed in 2-3 weeks.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Speed: 3, Medium|
How to Remove Yourself from Social Catfish
1. Go to https://socialcatfish.com/ and search for yourself.
2. You can refine your search by adding your name, city, and age.
3. a. If you are brought to a list of results, find your listing. Right click on “See Full Result”, and click “Copy Link Address”. This will allow you to copy the url of your listing, without having to pay to access it.
3. b. If you are brought directly to your result, right click on “Continue” and click “Copy Link Address”.
5. Go to your email and click on the confirmation link that was sent.
6. Your listing should be removed in 2-3 weeks.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.