DeleteMe’s Voter Records Review
Voter Records is a data broker that posts voter registration information online. To remove yourself from Voter Records, you must fill out an opt-out request and verify over email. After this, it may take over 24 hours for your information to be removed.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Voter Records
1. Search for your name on VoterRecords.com.
2. Find your listing and click “View Details”.
3. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click “Record Opt-Out”.
4. Give your name and email address (we recommend using a Masked email from Blur), perform the CAPTCHA, and click “Submit Opt-Out”.
5. Go to your email and click on the verification link.
6. It make take over 24 hours for your listing to be removed.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.