DeleteMe’s MyLife Review
MyLife collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from MyLife requires you to create an account. After that, your listing should be removed within 7-10 business days.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 5, Hardest|
How to Remove Yourself from MyLife
1. Go to mylife.com and click “Join Now”.
2. You will have to enter a name (it can be false) and email address (we recommend a Masked Email from Blur).
3. Search for your listing in the search bar. Click on your profile listing.
4. Copy the URL of your listing.
5. Compose an email to email@example.com, asking them to remove your profile (include the URL from Step 4). Here is a sample email:
“MyLife Customer Service,
This is a request for all of my information to be removed from your site, and any affiliated sites. Here is the link to my profile: [link].
6. Within a few minutes, you will get an email telling you that they have received your request and will fulfill it in 7-10 business days.
If MyLife Still Refuses to Remove Your Info:
Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org using the following template:
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.