DeleteMe’s Verify Them Review
Verify Them is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Verify Them, you must perform their online opt-out process and verify your request over email. After this, your information should be removed immediately.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Verify Them
1. Go to their opt-out page, https://www.verifythem.com/optout. Search for your listing.
2. Find your result and click the purple “Opt-out” button to the right.
3. Type in your email (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur) and request that that your information is removed.
4. Go to your email and click on the confirmation link that they sent you (it may be in your spam folder).
5. Your information should be removed immediately.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.