Email Finder is a data broker that posts personal information online. Because it is owned by PeopleSmart, you can remove yourself from Email Finder by using the PeopleSmart removal process. This means sending an opt-out request and verifying it over email. After this, your information will be removed within 72 hours.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
1. Go to their opt out website, https://www.peoplesmart.com/optout-go.
2. Find your listing, and click ‘That’s The One’.
3. Click for whom you are removing the listing.
4. Enter your email (we recommend using a masked email) and perform the CAPTCHA.
5. Open the email that is sent and click ‘Complete Opt Out’.
6. You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
Check out DeleteMe, our premium privacy service that does the tough work of removing your private information from the web. For just $129/year, we’ll keep your data off of the leading data broker websites.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20