Free Public Profile is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Free Public Profile, you must make an opt-out request on their site. After this, your information will be removed within one week.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
1. Go to https://www.freepublicprofile.com/ and search for your listing.
2. If the search does not work, scroll down and find your area code and phone number. They are in numerical order starting on page 2. When you find your phone number, click on it.
2. Copy the URL of your listing.
3. Scroll all the way down the page and click “Removal”.
4. Paste the URL of your listing in the field. Click “Remove”.
5. Your listing will be removed within one week.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20