Intelius is a data broker site that posts your personal information online. Removing yourself from Intelius requires you to fill out an opt-out form and verify your email address. Your listing should be removed within 72 hours.
|Speed: 4, Slow||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
1. Go to their opt-out website, http://intelius.com/optout, and search for your listing.
2. Find your listing and click “select and continue”.
3. You will have to enter your email address to verify your opt-out request. Enter your email address (we recommend using a masked email), perform the CAPTCHA, and click “continue”.
4. You will be shown a page saying that your opt-out request was submitted and you’ll receive a reference number via email.
5. After 72 hours, you will get an email stating that your opt-out request has been completed and your listing has been removed.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20