OK Caller is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from OK Caller, you must create an account and opt-out online. After this, your information will be removed immediately.
1. Go to OKCaller.com and scroll down to create an account (we recommend using a Masked Email and strong password from Blur).
2. Search for your phone number using the search bar the top left.
3. Find your listing and click on it. Scroll down, and click the yellow “This is my number” button above the comments.
4. Click “Opt-out / Unlist”.
5. Your phone number will immediately be disassociated from any information.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20
About Us DeleteMe Blog Investors Careers Affiliates
Reviews Press Center Free Scan!
Login FAQs What are Data Brokers?
What is PII? Sites We Removed From
Over 575 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5
© 2022 Abine, Inc. All Rights reserved.