People Whiz is a data broker site that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from People Whiz, you must use their online opt-out form and verify your request over email. After that, your information will be removed within 7 days.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
1. Go to their removal site, https://www.peoplewhiz.com/optout.
2. Find your listing and click the green “That’s Me” button.
3. Enter your email address to verify your request. We recommend using a Masked Email from Blur. Click “Next”.
4. Next, it will ask for a picture to verify your identity. You can upload any image; we recommend not using a real picture of yourself.
5. Go to your email and click on the link that was sent to you.
6. Your information should be removed within 7 days.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20