People’s Check is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from People’s Check, you must use their online opt-out form. After this, your information should be removed immediately.
1. Type your name in the search box.
2. Find your listing and click “Get Details”.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Go to their opt-out page, https://www.peoplescheck.com/optout/request. Paste your URL, enter your email (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur), perform the CAPTCHA, and click “Submit”.
5. Your information should be removed immediately.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20
About Us DeleteMe Blog Investors Careers Affiliates
Reviews Press Center Free Scan!
Login FAQs What are Data Brokers?
What is PII? Sites We Removed From
Over 575 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5
© 2023 Abine, Inc. All Rights reserved.