DeleteMe’s PhoneBook Review
PhoneBook gets its database from Intelius. So, removing yourself from Intelius will remove you from PhoneBook. Removing yourself from Intelius requires you to fill out an opt-out form and verify your email address. Your listing should be removed within 72 hours.
|Speed: 4, Slow||Difficulty: 1, Easiest
How to Remove Yourself from PhoneBook via Intelius
1. Go to their opt-out website, http://intelius.com/optout, and search for your listing.
2. Find your listing and click “select and continue”.
3. You will have to enter your email address to verify your opt-out request. Enter your email address (we recommend using a masked email), perform the CAPTCHA, and click “continue”.
4. You will be shown a page saying that a verification link was sent to your email.
5. Open your email and click on the verification link that was sent to you.
6. You will be redirected back to the Intelius page, confirming that your request was successfully submitted.
7. Next, you will get an email that your request is being processed.8. Wait for the final confirmation email. You should get this within 72 hours.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.