Reunion collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Searching on Reunion redirects to MyLife, so to opt-out of Reunion, you must opt-out of MyLife. Removing yourself from MyLife requires you to contact them over email or by phone. After that, your listing should be removed within 7-10 business days.
Speed: 5, Slowest Difficulty: 5, Hardest
Note: There are two ways to remove yourself from MyLife – via email and also over the phone. We’ve seen reports of MyLife refusing to remove information on their site when completing an opt-out via email, and several users have reported best success when opting-out over the phone.
1. Call MyLife at (888) 704-1900 and press 2 to speak to an operator. Their customer service operators are available Monday through Friday from 6am to 7pm PST, and Saturday and Sunday from 6am to 5pm PST.
2. Have the following information on hand: name, age, date of birth, email, current address, and one previous address. Tell them that you want your listing removed from their site and affiliated sites, and provide the information that they ask for. Once they confirm removal, the listing will be off the site in 7-10 days.
1. Go to mylife.com and search for your listing. Click “See Reputation Score”.
2. On the results page, click “See Background & Reputation Score”.
3. Copy and paste the url of your profile.
4. Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, asking them to remove your profile (include the url from Step 2). Here is a sample email:
“MyLife Customer Service,
This is a request for all of my information to be removed from your site, and any affiliated sites. Here is the link to my profile: [link].
5. Within a few minutes, you will get an email telling you that they have received your request and will fulfill it in 7-10 business days.
Email them at email@example.com using the following template:
If you are having difficulty removing yourself from MyLife, we recommend filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau and your local district attorney.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20