SearchBug is a data broker site that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from SearchBug, you’re required to submit an opt out request. It may take 72 hours for your listing to be removed.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
1. Go to http://searchbug.com and search for your listing.
2. Find your listing in the results and click on it.
3. Click “Remove” on the far right at the top of your listing.
4. Check the box, type in the verification code, and click “Remove”.
5. Your listing should be removed within 72 hours.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20