Whitepages Premium collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from Whitepages Premium requires you to fill out an opt-out form. After that, your listing should be removed within 48 hours.
5. Paste the URL from Step #3 into the ‘Listing URL’ field. Enter your name in the ‘Listing Name’ field.
6. Enter the remaining information in the appropriate fields as it appears on your listing.
7. Enter a subject line for your submission. We suggest using “Please remove my listing.”
8. Enter a description for your submission. We suggest using “Please remove my Whitepages Premium listing for privacy reasons.” Perform the CAPTCHA. Click submit.
9. Wait for verification email.
10. Your listing should be removed within 48 hours.
Note: Whitepages has ‘standard’ listings, in addition to the paid, Premium listings. The ‘standard’ listing has a bit less information than the Premium listing. Removing yourself from Whitepages Premium will not remove you from ‘standard’ Whitepages. You can check out our post on how to opt-out of ‘standard’ Whitepages for step-by-step instructions.
Julianne joined Abine in 2018 after studying international justice at Leiden University. She is a dedicated privacy advocate and an opt-out expert. When she’s not fighting data brokers, she enjoys unplugging with a cup of coffee and her cat.