Arrests.org is a data broker that collects personal information and posts it online. To remove yourself from Arrests.org, you must email them a removal request. Once this is received, it could take around one week for your information to be removed.
1. Search for your listing on https://arrests.org/.
2. Find your listing and click on your name or picture.
3. Take screenshots of your listing. On a Mac, this is done by holding Shift – Command – 4 and dragging the box over the image you want to capture. On a PC, hold Window – Print Screen.
4. Email email@example.com with your information as it appears on your listing, including:
5. It might take around a week for your information to be removed.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20
About Us DeleteMe Blog Investors Careers Affiliates
Reviews Press Center Free Scan!
Login FAQs What are Data Brokers?
What is PII? Sites We Removed From
Over 575 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5
© 2023 Abine, Inc. All Rights reserved.