My Yellow Pages is a data broker that posts personal information online and sends Yellow Pages books to your home. To remove yourself from My Yellow Pages, you must register online and fill out an opt-out request form. After this, it could take several weeks for your request to be fulfilled.
2. You must register in order to opt-out of My Yellow Pages. To the left, you will see this box. Click “Register Now”.
3. Fill out the information as it appears on your listing. Instead of giving your real email, we recommend using a Masked Email address from Blur. Fill out the CAPTCHA and click “Submit”.
4. Go to your email and click on the link they sent to log in.
5. Click “Login”.
6. To the left you will see this box. Click the green button.
7. Click “Opt-Out of All” and then “Save Changes”.
8. Check the two boxes and click “Confirm”.
9. You are now opted-out.
Don’t have the time?
Check out DeleteMe, our premium privacy service that does the tough work of removing your private information from the web. For just $129/year, we’ll keep your data off of the leading data broker websites.
Julianne joined Abine in 2018 after studying international justice at Leiden University. She is a dedicated privacy advocate and an opt-out expert. When she’s not fighting data brokers, she enjoys unplugging with a cup of coffee and her cat.