We are very excited and proud to announce the brand new DeleteMe dashboard and user experience complete with some awesome new features that we’ve been working on for quite some time!
Over the past few months, we’ve been redesigning the overall user experience of DeleteMe, and it’s now been released for all users.
New DeleteMe Dashboard
Our brand new DeleteMe dashboard has been completely revamped and redesigned with a modern look and feel.
1. Added transparency in your dashboard around high-level summary statistics like:
- Number of data brokers with your info
- Number of PII records reviewed
- Number of PII records removed
- Plus more!
2. Overall redesign and modernization of the dashboard layout
3. Improved and modernized the datasheet process to be easier and more intuitive to use
4. Improved DeleteMe Privacy Reports to show additional statistics around where your PII has been found and removed like total records reviewed and the number of data brokers we found with your info
5. Light mode and dark mode theme options for additional customization and mobile compatibility
New Feature: Submit Custom Removal Requests
Data brokers are tricky. They never stop scraping the internet for data or acquiring new data from 3rd party transactions. Because of this, it’s very common that data brokers will eventually repost your personal information even after DeleteMe’s privacy advisors have removed it for you.
To combat this, we’ve built our new favorite feature: custom removal requests. One of the most exciting improvements to DeleteMe in a long time, our new Custom Removal Request feature allows users to submit custom removal requests to our privacy advisor team right from their DeleteMe dashboard.
Any time that you find personal info listed online, no matter the website, our privacy advisors will investigate and figure out if we can remove it for you, or, provide you instructions on how you can remove it yourself. Of course, as always, there’s still going to be websites where we’re unable to help with removal (e.g. arrest records, social media posts, etc.).
Note: New DeleteMe users will have to wait until after their first DeleteMe Privacy Report is delivered to them before they can submit custom removal requests.
We’re extremely excited and proud to roll out these changes for our loyal customers. Stay tuned! We have big plans for the future of DeleteMe which will include more new features, more data brokers covered in your service, plus a wide variety of new types of removals that we’re perfecting every day.