VeriPages is a data broker site that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from VeriPages, you must email them an opt-out request. After this, it could take a week for your information to be removed.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
1. Search for your listing on https://veripages.com/.
2. Find your listing and click on it.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Email email@example.com to request that your listing is removed. Be sure to include your full name, date of birth, and the URL of your listing.
5. Your information should be removed within one week.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20