DeleteMe’s ArrestFacts Review
ArrestFacts is a data broker that posts personal arrest information online. To remove yourself from ArrestFacts, you must complete their online opt-out form and verify your request over email. After this, your information will be removed within 48 hours.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from ArrestFacts
1. Go to arrestfacts.com and search for your listing.
2. Find your listing and click on it.
3. Click “Information Control”.
4. Put your name and email address (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur), perform the CAPTCHA, and click “Send”.
5. Click on the verification link sent to your email.
6. Your information should be removed within 48 hours.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.