DeleteMe’s Data Records Review
Federal Data is a data broker that posts personal information online. It is partnered with another data broker called Data Records. To remove yourself from both sites, you must use their online opt-out process. After this, your information should be removed within 48 hours.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Federal Data via Data Records
1. Go to https://data-records.com/ and search for your information.
2. Find your listing and click “View Profile”.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click “Control Information”.
4. You will be redirected to Federal Data‘s site. Enter your name and email address (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur), perform the CAPTCHA, and click “Send”.
5. Click on the link sent to your email to confirm your request.
6. Your information should be removed within 48 hours.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.