DeleteMe’s Inforver Review
Inforver is a data broker that posts professional information online. To remove yourself from Inforver, you must fill out their online opt-out form and confirm your opt-out via email.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Inforver
1. First, search for yourself on Inforver by entering your name and location, and clicking ‘search’.
2. Find your name and right-click on “View Profile”. Then click “Copy Link Address”.
3. Go to their opt-out page, https://inforver.com/control/after_request?rid=217695.
4. Enter your name, email address, and paste the URL you copied in Step 2. Complete the reCAPTCHA and click “Submit opt out request”. We suggest using a Masked Email from Blur.
5. You will receive a verification email in your inbox.
6. Click on the verification link that was sent to your inbox.
7. It is unclear how long it will take for your information to be removed, but you can track it using the link that they provide.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.