DeleteMe’s New England Facts Review
New England Facts is a data broker offering a people search service, not limited to New England residents. To remove yourself from New England Facts, you must fill out their opt-out form and confirm your request via email. After this, your information will be removed within 48 hours.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from New England Facts
1. Go to https://newenglandfacts.com/ and search for your listing.
2. In the results list, click on your result.
3. On the profile, click “Control this profile”.
4. Enter your name and email (we recommend using a masked email from Blur), perform the CAPTCHA, and click “Submit”.
5. Click on the link sent to your email.
6. Your information should be removed within 48 hours.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.