DeleteMe’s PrivateRecords Review
PrivateRecords is a data broker that posts professional information online. To remove yourself from PrivateRecords, you must fill out their online opt-out form and confirm your opt-out via email.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from PrivateRecords
1. First, go to https://www.privaterecords.net/ and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Click “Remove my info”.
2. Search for your name and state. If they prompt you for further questions (such as city, age, and middle name), these will help them narrow down the search.
3. Find your profile and click the green arrow.
4. Enter your email address (we suggest using a Masked Email from Blur), name, address, and phone number. The phone number and address do not need to be correct for the removal to work. Click “Submit”.
5. Click on the verification link that was sent to your inbox.
6. It is unclear how long it will take for your information to be removed.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.