DeleteMe’s Whitepages Premium Review
Whitepages Premium collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from Whitepages Premium requires you to fill out an opt-out form. After that, your listing should be removed within 48 hours.
Speed: 3, Medium Difficulty: 2, Easy
How to Remove Yourself from WhitePages Premium
1. Go to https://premium.whitepages.com/
2. Type in your name to the search box.
3. Right click on “Details” and click “Copy Link Address”.
4. Go to their “Submit a Request” page (https://support.whitepages.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). Select “I need to edit or remove a listing”. Enter your email address (we recommend using a masked email from Blur).
5. Paste the URL from Step #3 into the ‘Listing URL’ field. Enter your name in the ‘Listing Name’ field.
6. Enter the remaining information in the appropriate fields as it appears on your listing.
7. Enter a subject line for your submission. We suggest using “Please remove my listing.”
8. Enter a description for your submission. We suggest using “Please remove my Whitepages Premium listing for privacy reasons.” Perform the CAPTCHA. Click submit.
9. Wait for verification email.
10. Your listing should be removed within 48 hours.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.