DeleteMe’s Whitepages Premium Review
Whitepages Premium collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from Whitepages Premium requires you to fill out an opt-out form. After that, your listing should be removed within 48 hours.
Speed: 3, Medium Difficulty: 2, Easy
How to Remove Yourself from WhitePages Premium
1. Go to https://premium.whitepages.com/ and search for your listing.
2. Find your result. Right click on “Details” and click “Copy Link Address”.
4. Enter a description. Then, Paste the url in the ‘Listing URL’ field. Enter your name in the ‘Listing Name’ field.
5. Put other information in the appropriate fields as it appears on your listing. Click ‘Submit’.
6. Wait for verification email.