In the News
Where DeleteMe has been featured or quoted in the news media
How Publications Can Support Writers and Sources Experiencing Digital HarassmentHow to Remove Yourself From the InternetRob Shavell (Good Sport) is No Match for Adam’s ParanoiaYour Mental Health Data Is Being Sold—and It’s LegalWhat’s Next for Da…
Employee Privacy And Cybersecurity: Spot The DifferenceCybersecurity company warns of surge in fake promotions, deals this holiday seasonThe baddest of the bad Black Friday scams is ready and waiting to sucker-punch consumersHate the flood of pol…
We are excited to announce that DeleteMe was recognized (twice!) with 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, an annual competition honoring individuals and companies demonstrating excellence, innovation and leadership in information security….
How does DeleteMe privacy protection work?
- Employees, Executives, and Board Members complete a quick signup
- DeleteMe scans for exposed personal information
- Opt-out and removal requests begin
- Initial privacy report shared and ongoing reporting initiated
- DeleteMe provides continuous privacy protection and service all year