We are excited to announce that DeleteMe was recognized (twice!) with 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, an annual competition honoring individuals and companies demonstrating excellence, innovation and leadership in information security.
In particular, DeleteMe received:
– The 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Award in the Privacy product/service category – North America
– The 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Award for Most Innovative Cybersecurity Company – North America
We are grateful to Holger Schulze, CEO of Cybersecurity Insiders, the analysts at Cybersecurity Insiders, and everyone who voted for us in these two categories, especially in a competitive field of entrants (900+) in so many important cybersecurity categories.
Winning an award always provides a good opportunity to reflect on how we got here and where we’re going as a company.
DeleteMe started in 2009 with a mission to protect individual consumers from the dangers of having their personally identifiable information (PII) available on the open web.
But today, PII is a corporate concern. The last three years have seen a boom in demand for better privacy, driven by emerging information-risk in the business world, and sweeping changes to how people live their lives during the Covid pandemic. A few quick examples we’ve seen:
… personal information-driven risk has never been higher for the private and public sectors.
Because of all of the above, we expect 2022 to be a great year for DeleteMe. Here is a taste of our product roadmap that we think will continue to make DeleteMe the most trusted name in consumer privacy:
- Improvements to the Privacy Center, our central hub for fast, frictionless deployment and easy management of DeleteMe for business
- Continuous updates to the list of data broker sites we remove our Members from
- A new self-scanning tool, allowing a member to request real-time removals
Again, we’d like to thank the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, the users who voted for us, and all of our customers who’ve been with us for the last 10 years. 2022 is going to be a big year. This award is a great way to get things rolling.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.