DOB Search is a data broker that posts personal information online with their people search service. Removing yourself from DOB Search requires you to fill out an opt-out form and verify your request over the phone. After this, it will take around one week for your information to be removed.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
1. Search for yourself using their People Search service, https://www.dobsearch.com/people-finder/search-name.php. Enter your name, perform the CAPTCHA, and click “Search”.
2. Find your listing(s), check the box(es) to the left, and click “Manage My Listings” on the bottom.
3. Type “I Agree” to having your listing removed.
4. Check the box to the left of your listing again, and click “Continue”.
5. Here they ask for your name and date of birth. We do no recommend putting your date of birth. Just click “Continue”.
6. They ask for an email and phone number to confirm your request. We recommend using Masked Info from Blur.
7. Enter the confirmation code that was sent to you and click “Continue”.
8. Your request is complete, but it can take around one week for your listing to be removed.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20