HolaConnect is a data broker that collects personal information and posts it online. Removing yourself from HolaConnect requires you to fill out an opt out form and confirm your opt out request via email. Your information will be removed within 2-3 days.
|Speed: 4, Slow||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
1. Search for your listing.
2. Find your result and click “View Profile”.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Go to their removal page, https://holaconnect.com/optout/. Paste your URL and enter your email to verify your identity (we recommend using a masked email from Blur). Perform the CAPTCHA and click “Submit”.
5. They will email you a link to verify your request. Click on the link.
6. Your listing will be removed in 2-3 days.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20