InfoTracer collects and posts the personal information online. Removing yourself from InfoTracer requires you to perform their online opt-out process, and then verify your request over email. After this, your information will be removed within roughly 72 hours.
|Speed: 4, Slow||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
1. Go to Infotracer’s opt-out site, https://infotracer.com/optout/. Search for your profile by searching your first and last name, and city and state.
2. Find your profile in the list and check the box next to it. You may have multiple profiles, so you may need to check multiple boxes. Then click the “Remove Data” button that appears after you’ve checked the box.
3. You will need to enter an email address (we suggest using a Masked Email from Blur) and complete the reCAPTCHA. Once you have done this, click on the “Submit” button.
4. An email will be sent to your inbox with a verification link.
5. Click the verification link that was sent to your inbox.
6. Your information will be removed in about 72 hours.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20