Kiwi Searches is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Kiwi Searches, you must contact them through their site or email. After this, your information will be removed within 5 business days.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
1. Search for your listing on https://kiwisearches.com/.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Contact”. It will open a box to the side that looks like this:
3. You may also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Provide your name, email, the URL of your listing, the phone number, and address that appear on your listing. Write it exactly as it appears on your listing, even if the information is incorrect. If they do not have the information, we recommend using false information, such as Masked Info from Blur.
5. In the contact form, note that you wish to opt-out from Kiwi Searches and that you request that your information be removed from the website.
6. Your information should be removed within 5 business days.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20