People Verified is a data broker that collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. People Verified is owned by PeopleSmart, so opting-out of PeopleSmart will also remove you from People Verified. Removing yourself from PeopleSmart requires you to fill out an opt-out form. After that, your request should be processed within 24 hours.
Speed: 2, Fast Difficulty: 1, Easiest
If that did not work, you can opt out of PeopleSmart directly.
1. Go to their opt out website, https://www.peoplesmart.com/optout-go.
2. Find your listing, and click ‘That’s The One’.
3. Click for whom you are removing the listing.
4. Enter your email (we recommend using a masked email) and perform the CAPTCHA.
5. Open the email that is sent and click ‘Complete Opt Out’.
6. You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20