DeleteMe’s Phone Owner Review
Phone Owner is a data broker that crawls the web for personal information, and pulls it together into a personal profile. It is an affiliate of Radaris, so to remove yourself from Phone Owner, you must remove yourself from Radaris. Removing yourself from Radaris requires you to create an account on their website and “claim” public listings. Your listing(s) on Radaris will be removed immediately after completing their opt-out process.
Note: Radaris requires the creation of an account on their website in order to complete their opt-out process and remove your information from their database.
How to Remove Yourself from Phone Owner via Radaris
1. Go to https://radaris.com/ and search for your listing.
2. Find it and click ‘Full Profile’.
3. Roll over the arrow next to ‘Background Check & Contact Info’, and click ‘Control Info’.
4. Click ‘Control Info’ (it may say ‘Manage Info’).
5. Create an account (we recommend using a masked email) and perform the CAPTCHA.
6. Claim your profile by entering your cell phone number and entering the verification code.
7. Enter the verification code and click ‘Submit’.
8. Click ‘View my Account’.
9. Click ‘Delete Specific Records’. You may only delete 6 records.
10. Select the records by checking the boxes and click ‘remove selected records’. Go back to your account by clicking ‘back to [your name]’s page’.
11. Do steps 2-4 again to view your account, and click ‘make profile private’.
12. Your information should not be able to be seen anymore.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.