Pub360 is a data broker that collects and posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Pub360, you must fill out their online opt-out form and confirm your request over email. After this, your information should be removed immediately.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
1. Search for your name on Pub360.
2. Underneath the search bar, above the search results, switch the tab from “Search results” to “Information removal”.
3. Click the box(es) next to your listing(s), and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to click “Remove”.
4. Fill out the information removal form with your name, email, and the code (we recommend using a Masked email from Blur). Check the box and click “Submit Request”.
5. Click the link that was sent to your email. After this, your information should be removed from Pub360 immediately.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20