Public Data Check is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Public Data Check, you must email them directly. After this, it is unclear how long it will take them to remove your information.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 5, Hardest|
Unfortunately, Public Data Check does not have a formal process for removing yourself from their website. They also do not show you your own record unless you create an account.
1. Go to https://www.publicdatacheck.com/ and search for your listing.
2. Click on your name, and fill out this information.
3. They will use your email information to sell, add to their database, and send you emails. To avoid this, we recommend using a disposable email address like a Masked Email from Blur.
4. Once they have sent you your report, send them an email with the information that they had, such as your name, address, and age, and request that the information be removed from their website. Do not send information that they do not already have, and if the information they have is incorrect, use it anyway.
5. After this, it is unclear how long it will take them to remove your information from their site. Be patient and persistent.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20