US Search collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from US Search requires you to mail or fax in your opt-out request. After that, your listing should be removed within 48 hours.
Speed: 3, Medium Difficult: 5, Hardest
1. Go to their opt-out page and search for your listing.
2. Print the page that your listing is on.
3. Send them your listing, the cover sheet, and a copy of your state-issued ID. (Be sure to block out your picture, signature, and ID number.) Fax or mail your opt-out request to US Search:
Fax Number Mailing Address
(425) 974-6242 US Search - PrivacyLock
PO Box 4145
Bellevue, WA 98009-4145
4. Use the following template for your cover letter in your opt-out request:
Thank you for your help with this personal security issue.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20