Court Records is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Court Records, you must fill out an opt-out form. Your information will be removed in 2 to 15 business days.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
1. Go to https://www.courtrecords.org/ and search for your name.
2. Find your result. Note the Record ID and copy the link address by right-clicking where it says “Buy Full Report”.
3. Go to their opt out page, https://www.courtrecords.org/lp_optout.php.
4. Enter the Record ID and paste the link address of your listing.
5. Fill out the personal information (we recommend using Masked Info from Blur), perform the CAPTCHA, and click “Submit”.
6. Your information will be removed in 2 to 15 business days.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20