DeleteMe’s Arrests.org Review
Arrests.org is a data broker that collects personal information and posts it online. To remove yourself from Arrests.org, you must email them a removal request. Once this is received, it could take around one week for your information to be removed.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Speed: 3, Medium|
How to Remove Yourself from Arrests.org
1. Search for your listing on https://arrests.org/.
2. Find your listing and click on your name or picture.
3. Take screenshots of your listing. On a Mac, this is done by holding Shift – Command – 4 and dragging the box over the image you want to capture. On a PC, hold Window – Print Screen.
4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information as it appears on your listing, including:
- the screenshots of the webpages to be removed
- your full name
- current address (and former addresses you want to protect)
- phone number (and former phone numbers you want to protect)
- date of birth
- a copy of your driver’s license or state identification card (for security reasons , cross out your photo and ID number)
- a reason for removal
5. It might take around a week for your information to be removed.