411.info is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from 411.info, you must pay. After your payment is confirmed, your information will be removed immediately.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 5, Hardest|
How to Remove Yourself from 411.info
1. Search for your listing on their opt-out page, https://411.info/manage/.
2. Find your listing and click the button saying “Click to Remove”.
3. You will have to pay to remove your listing. Choose the payment option if there is more than one, and then click “Continue to Confirmation Page”.
4. Certify that you are authorized to remove the listing by checking the box, and then click on your payment option.
5. After you payment is confirmed, your information will be removed.